8 in 10 American youth don't attend church...
...but 9 in 10 attend public schools.
What does this mean? Reaching youth with the gospel in today's culture is a challenge. Since most students aren't inside church walls, why not go where they are?
LifeWise Academy takes advantage of the only legal way to provide Bible education to public school students during school hours.
See LifeWise In Action
LifeWise is committed to being:
Here are two great ways to get plugged into the mission:
Want to talk to a real person?
Contact us below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Studying the Bible during school hours?!?! How on earth can this be legal?
A: The legality of Released Time Religious Education has been upheld by the US Supreme Court for more than 60 years. Specific state policies vary. For example, Ohio law, HB 171 (ORC 3313.6022) was passed in the Ohio legislature and signed into law by the Governor. The law allows public school students to receive elective Biblical instruction during the school day, under the following conditions:
1) Parental permission is required for child’s participation.
2) Program must be held off site of school premises.
3) No government funds can be used for this program.
Q: What are students being taught at LifeWise Academy?
A: Simply put, they are being taught to read and study the Bible. If you'd like, you can read our Statement of Faith.
Q: How can I get involved?
A: There are three main ways you can get involved:
1) Donate - LifeWise Academy is funded entirely through donations. Help share the Word of God with students by donating today.
2) Share the video - Help this idea go viral! Share this website and video via social media and email to get the word out!
3) Help launch a local program - No matter who you are, you can help get the ball rolling locally. Learn more.
LifeWise Academy | PO Box 1179 Hilliard, OH 43026 | Copyright 2020